Solution Architect Oil&Gas (EXPERT)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Solutions Architects help customers to plan road maps, provide technical and
application solutions and support for field operation, develop and maintain product
demonstrations and presentation materials to drive new business development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support sales process by defining solutions for the specific customer situation (preference for Enterprise Asset Management);
- Work with presales/sales to define the prospect's business requirements, needs, and objectives, develop road maps and solutions that address prospect's business needs;
- Design centered, customer-specific solutions that lead to sales success (incl. Implementation planning);
- Develop appropriate roadmaps based upon expert knowledge and best practices that lead them from their current architecture in a stepwise approach to their products target architecture;
- Provide solution and best practice advice on relevant phases of projects. Support presales consulting & license-selling by consequently selling and implementing value to our customers to take advantage of the market potential;
- Support Field Services and Sales teams across EMEA in preparation, conception, realization and go live of national and international implementation projects in the services arena;
- Develop and promote go to market concepts and strategies;
- Work as an solution's advocate, communicate the value and showcase the success to sales, partners and customers to drive adoption of solutions;
- Support the development of the go to market strategies for the solutions;
- Discuss with presales/sales to position solutions for account planning, and establish plans to engage prospect customers;
- Provide thought leadership in the development of new solutions or the application of solutions to business processes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Higher economic/technical education
- Knowledge of Marketplace / Competition
- Deep functional expert knowledge
- Analytical Thinking/ Problem Solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Active team player with strong communication and relationships-building skills,
- capable and willing to take responsibilities
- Good knowledge of English
- Experienced in system architecting in the specific industry / solution area, in Project Management, IT and Consulting Methodology.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in business development, pre-sales, project implementation or consulting working for a multinational company
- Good experience of the Customer Engagement Life cycle from requirement
Если интересно, отпишитесь.